I.- OWNER OF PORTAL
PARQUES REUNIDOS SERVICIOS CENTRALES, S.A. (henceforth, “PARQUES REUNIDOS”) and MALL ENTERTAINMENT CENTRE MURCIA, S.L.U. with registered address in Madrid, Paseo de la Castellana 216, planta 16, 28046 and C.I.F. A-84.885.441. Inscribed in the Mercantile Registry of Madrid at Tomo 23.506, Folio 58, Hoja M – 421.702. PARQUES REUNIDOS is the owner of the portal https://www.nickelodeonadventure-murcia.es/en/ (henceforth, the “Portal”) and puts it at the disposal of Internet users so as to provide them with information about the products and services of both PARQUES REUNIDOS and its affiliates (henceforth, “GRUPO PARQUES REUNIDOS”), allow the different services of purchase of tickets, season passes through the Portal or any other kind of products or services as well as, if relevant, making different competitions, games, surveys, etc, available to users.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, the different products and services offered through this Portal are sold by MALL ENTERTAINMENT CENTRE MURCIA, S.L.U., the company that operates the Portal and is responsible for the management of the Nickelodeon Adventure Murcia, and therefore, responsible for the sale of all products and/or services related to Nickelodeon Adventure Murcia. The identifying data of Nickelodeon Adventure Murcia are as follows: MALL ENTERTAINMENT CENTRE MURCIA, S.L.U., with registered address in Madrid, Paseo de la Castellana 216, planta 16, 28046 y C.I.F. B-87.559.167. Inscribed in the Mercantile Registry of Madrid at Tomo 34.694, folio 171, hoja número M-624061, inscripción 1º.
Customer service: 91 526 97 00
II.- GENERAL TERMS OF THE PORTAL
These General Terms and Conditions shall expressly regulate the relationship arising between
PARQUES REUNIDOS and/or, where applicable, its subsidiaries and the Users that purchase the provision of the services or products offered through the Portal.
These General Terms Conditions have been drawn up according to what is set out in Law 34/2002,
regarding Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, Law 7/1998 regarding
General Conditions of Contract, Law 7/1998, Legislative Royal Decree 1/2007, of 16 November,
passing the consolidated text of the General Consumer and User Protection Act and other
complementary laws, Law 59/2003, of 19 December, regarding electronic signatures and whatever legal provisions may be applicable.
This document is accessible at all times in the online purchase section of the Portal of PARQUES REUNIDOS and may be printed and stored by the User.
Even though PARQUES REUNIDOS is not affiliated to Online Dispute Resolution we inform that the European Comission provides with an Online Dispute Resolution
system for consumers’ complaints regarding e-commerce that you will find available in http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
1. INFORMATION PRIOR TO PURCHASING
The purpose of these General Terms and Conditions is to regulate the General Conditions for
providing the services offered by PARQUES REUNIDOS through www.nickelodeonadventure-murcia.es. The services that PARQUES REUNIDOS currently provides and which are the subject of the contract with the Users the sale of certain types of tickets and Season Cards for the leisure parks managed by PARQUES REUNIDOS as well as, where applicable, of other products offered through the Portal.
The products and services offered by PARQUES REUNIDOS may be purchased by any Users
that reside in Spain or in another Member State of the European Union or of the European
Economic Area and by those Users to whom, while residing in a State not belonging to the
European Union or European Economic Area, Spanish legislation is applicable.
The purchase of GRUPO PARQUES REUNIDOS tickets and Season Cards as well as any other
products offered through the Portal is for good and valuable consideration, and the price of each
ticket or Season Card (including taxes) is determined at that moment in the Portal.
The User accepts that the information contained in the Portal, the general information about the catalogue of tickets and Season Cards, as well as all the other products offered in the Portal and the General Conditions of Contract and conclusion of the contract, are sufficient to exclude error in the formation of consent.
To use the various purchase services offered in the Portal, the User must follow all the indications
and instructions given at each point of the purchasing process on the screen (PURCHASE), by
filling out for these purposes the information required by the forms in the Portal, which shall entail
reading and accepting beforehand all the General Terms and Conditions set out therein, such that
the User affirms that he/she knows and accepts said procedures to be necessary to access the
products and services offered in the PURCHASE section of the Portal.
The User shall finalise his/her purchase by completing all the steps set out in the PURCHASE
section and sending it electronically. These General Conditions of Contract shall form part of the
contract at the moment they are expressly accepted by the User, as indicated by filling out and
sending the purchase data entered in the PURCHASE section.
The use of any of the services in the Portal entails the acceptance as a User, without any
reservations whatsoever, of each and every one of the General Terms and Conditions for Use of the Portal as well as of the General Terms and Conditions and, where applicable, the Specific Contract Terms and Conditions that, having been made available to the User prior to the completion of his/her
purchase, regulate the purchase of Season Cards as well as the purchase of any other products
and services offered through the Portal.
1.2 Documentation and language
These General Terms and Conditions are accessible at all times in the online purchase section of the Portal of PARQUES REUNIDOS and may be printed and stored by the User through navigator utilities.
In the case of the purchase of tickets, once the purchase process has been completed, the User shall receive by email a purchase receipt (the “Receipt”) with a barcode, wich shall be the ticket to the selected leisure park. Said ticket may not be photocopied, tampered with or damaged or it shall be immediately cancelled.
The ticket purchased through the Portal shall be valid just for the exact date that it was purchased.
In the case of the purchase of Season Cards or of any other products and/or services offered
through the Portal which other than the purchase of tickets, the User may also receive by email
the Purchase receipt. Moreover, he/she shall be informed in the Portal of the Specific Terms and Conditions of said products or services before they are purchased.
Upon issuing the Receipt, it shall be understood that all the requirements to make available the document substituting the receipt have been fulfilled, according to Royal Decree 1496/2003 of 28 November, passing the Regulations regulating invoicing obligations.
Once the purchase process made available through the Portal is completed and the corresponding Receipt has been obtained, no exchanges or returns shall be allowed.
These General Terms and Conditions are drafted in the Spanish language. In the case of any discrepancy between the Spanish version and the English translation of of these Terms and Conditions, the Spanish version will prevail.
1.3 Technical Means
The Portal shall make available to the User all technical means necessary to identify and correct errors in the entry of his/her data in the various forms that shall appear on the screen during the purchase process.
1.4 Modification of the General Conditions of Contract
PARQUES REUNIDOS reserves the right to modify at any time these General Terms and Conditions or, where appropriate, the applicable Specific Contract Terms and Conditions or any other general or
specific applicable terms, conditions, regulations or warnings. The duty to notify the Users shall be taken
to have been fulfilled upon modifying the General Terms Conditions set out in the Portal of PARQUES
In any case, before contracting for products or services, it shall always be possible to consult the
General Terms and Conditions and, where appropriate, the applicable Specific Contract Terms and Conditions. Furthermore, we reserve the right to modify at any time the presentation, configuration and location of the Website, as well as the contents and the conditions required to use the same.
2. PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
The personal data that the User may furnish during the process of purchase or of ordering the services offered by the Portal, and any further data later generated as a consequence of their relationship with us, shall be stored in files duly registered under Spanish data protection law, and for which the following parties, (the “Data Holders”), are jointly responsible: (i) Mall Entertainment Centre Murcia, S.L.U. (ii) its parent company, Parques Reunidos Servicios Centrales, S.A. (both with registered address at Paseo de la Castellana 216, planta 16, 28046, Madrid, Spain; email: firstname.lastname@example.org). The data will be processed by the Data Holders for the development, maintenance and monitoring of the relationship of the User with us, and in particular for the purchase of tickets or other products, provision of the services requested by the User or their participation in those specific offers, surveys or games for which the data were furnished, as well as to process the requests that the User may direct to us, preserve the communications to improve our services, and for statistical purposes.
To exercise the rights of access, rectification, deletion or objection as envisaged by law, the User must send a request in writing to the Data Holders at the address or email address furnished in the present clause, indicating the subject “Personal data request- Marketing Department”, and attaching a copy of a document that accredits their identity.
In case that the User marks the checkbox on the data submission form, the Data Holders are authorised to use the personal data to carry out surveys, send communications for the purposes of advertising, offers or consumer studies by any means, including electronic means or fax, relating to products or services of the leisure sector (leisure parks and, if relevant, the hotel sector). This authorisation includes the right for the Data Holders or third parties (to whom the personal data of Users will never be furnished by the Data Holders) to determine the parameters of the target market of these informational or promotional campaigns.
ANY USER UNDER THE AGE OF 14 REQUIRES THE CONSENT OF THEIR PARENTS. For these purposes, we will contact the User’s parents for them to confirm that they are the parents or tutors of the User, and that they do indeed grant their consent; from which moment, we can accept the request.
III.- SPECIFIC TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Particular conditions for purchasing “Closed Day” tickets
1. It is necessary for the User to print the Ticket on any inkjet or laser printer, in colour or black and white, to access the Park. The User must bring the printed Ticket and access directly through the turnstiles at the Park. For tickets with special rates such as large family, senior or disabled (equal to or greater than 33% disability), among others, must prove the specific requirement fulfilment (e.g. disability card, ID, etc.) at the ticket office to be able to access the Park.
2. This Ticket is valid ONLY for the day indicated in the upper section “Valid Date”. Check calendar and opening hours and event times at www.nickelodeonadventure-murcia.es or in 91 526 97 00. The cost of the call shall be the basic interprovincial fee, with no additional cost for the User.
3. The purchase and use of any item sold Internet implies acceptance of the conditions of purchase online as well as acceptance of the operating rules of the park. The breach of these operating rules of the park may incur in the expulsion of the park.
4. It is not combinable with other promotions or discounts. No refunds or exchanges allowed in accordance with the Legislative Royal Decree 1/2007.
5. The User must not cut, manipulate, damage or photocopy the Ticket. If any of these circumstances occurred, we may prevent the access to the Park.
6. Each ticket has a unique control barcode control that allows access to the Park ONLY ONCE. Once validated, it may not be used again.
7. The User must not lose the ticket. The user must keep it during his/her stay in the Park and show it at the request of any employee.
8. Underage children must be accompanied by an adult during their whole stay in Nickelodeon Adventure Murcia.
9. Re-sale of the ticket to third parties is forbidden.
10. In exceptional circumstances (force majeur, urgent refurbishment works, government orders, capacity, safety, public health reasons), we reserve the right to close totally or partially the Park, without notic, situation that will be as promptly informed as possible..
11. The entry with food or drinks to the park is forbidden.
Particular conditions for purchasing “Online Menus”
1. The printout of the online menu will be exchanged for the type of menu that the user selected at the time of purchase: (i) “menú pizzella” consisting of a pizza accompanied by French fries and a drink or (ii) “Menú Hot Dog Chicago Style” consisting of a hot dog accompanied by French fries and a drink or (iii) “Kids Hot dog menu” consisting of a hot dog and a drink accompanied by French fries and a drink.
2. The user can only buy a ticket-menu for ticket and day.
3. Do not lose the ticket-menu, it will be required to make the exchange in the restaurant. If for reasons unrelated to the restaurant department, what is offered in advertising could not be delivered, it will be replaced by a similar product to that offered.
4. The purchase and use of any item sold Internet implies acceptance of the conditions of purchase online as well as acceptance of the operating rules of the park. The breach of these operating rules of the park may incur in the expulsion of the park.
5. It is not combinable with other promotions or discounts. No refunds or exchanges allowed in accordance with the Legislative Royal Decree 1/2007.
6. The User must not cut, manipulate, damage or photocopy the Ticket. If any of these circumstances arose, they could not be redeemed for the Ticket-menu
7. Each ticket has a unique control barcode control that entitles the holder to a single use of the Ticketmenu.
8. Re-sale of the ticket to third parties is forbidden.
9. This product is additional and, therefore, it does not include entrance to the Park.
10. In exceptional circumstances (force majeur, urgent refurbishment works, government orders, capacity, safety, public health reasons), we reserve the right to close totally or partially the Park, situation that will be as promptly informed as possible.
These Special Purchase Terms and Conditions may be amended at any time by PARQUES REUNIDOS and/or the management company of Park. For more information see www.nickelodeonadventure-murcia.es
IV. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION
These General and Particular Contract Conditions shall be governed by Spanish legislation, which
shall be applicable to that which is not set out in this contract regarding interpretation, validity and execution.