I. OWNER OF PORTAL
PARQUES REUNIDOS SERVICIOS CENTRALES, S.A. (henceforth, “PARQUES REUNIDOS”) and MALL ENTERTAINMENT CENTRE MURCIA, S.L.U. with registered address in Madrid, c/ Federico Mompou, 5, Parque Empresarial “Las Tablas”, Edificio 1 – Planta 3ª, 28050, Madrid, Spain and C.I.F. A-84.885.441. Inscribed in the Mercantile Registry of Madrid at Tomo 23.506, Folio 58, Hoja M – 421.702. PARQUES REUNIDOS is the owner of the portal https://www.nickelodeonadventure-murcia.es/ (henceforth, the “Portal”) and puts it at the disposal of Internet users so as to provide them with information about the products and services of both PARQUES REUNIDOS and its affiliates (henceforth, “GRUPO PARQUES REUNIDOS”), allow the different services of purchase of tickets or any other kind of product through the Portal as well as, if relevant, making different competitions, games, surveys, etc, available to users.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, the different products and services offered through this Portal are sold by MALL ENTERTAINMENT CENTRE MURCIA, S.L.U., the company that operates the Portal and is responsible for the management of the Nickelodeon Adventure Thader, and therefore, responsible for the sale of all products and/or services related to Nickelodeon Adventure Thader. The identifying data of Nickelodeon Adventure Thader are as follows: MALL ENTERTAINMENT CENTRE MURCIA, S.L.U., with registered address in Madrid, c/ Federico Mompou, 5, Parque Empresarial “Las Tablas”, Edificio 1 – Planta 3ª, 28050, Madrid, Spain y C.I.F. B-87.559.167. Inscribed in the Mercantile Registry of Madrid at Tomo 34.694, folio 171, hoja número M-624061, inscripción 1º.
Customer service: 868990710
I.I.I. ENTITIES OF GRUPO PARQUES REUNIDOS
For the purposes of the present section on protection of data of a personal nature, GRUPO PARQUES REUNIDOS currently consists of the following companies, dedicated mainly to the management of leisure parks:
Parques Reunidos Servicios Centrales S.A., Leisure Parks, S.A., Parque de Atracciones Madrid, S.A.U., Gestión Parques de Animales Madrid S.L.U., Parques de la Naturaleza Selwo S.L., Zoos Ibéricos, S.A., Parque de Atracciones San Fernando de Henares, S.L.U., Aquopolis Cartaya, S.L.U, Madrid Theme Park Management, S.L.U., Travelparks Viajes, S.L.U., Mall Entertainment Centre Murcia, S.L.U., Mall Entertainment Centre Temático Arroyomolinos, S.L.U., Mall Entertainment Centre Acuario Arroyomolinos, S.L.U., Parque Biológico de Madrid S.A.U. y Parques Reunidos Valencia, S.A.U. “en liquidación”.
In addition, within the European Union/ European Economic Area, GRUPO PARQUES REUNIDOS currently consists of the following operating companies exclusively in the leisure sector (leisure parks, aquaria, funiculars, zoos, etc): Bobbejaanland B.V.B.A., and Travelparks B.V.B.A. (Belgium); Parco Della Standiana, S.R.L. and Travelmix, S.R.L., Centaur Holding Italy, S.R.L., and Travelparks Italia, S.R.L. (Italy); Movie Park Germany GMBH, Centaur Holding Germany GMBH, and Movie Park Services GMBH (Bottrop, Germany); Bon-Bon Land A/S, Bonbon-Land Rejser Denmark, and Centaur Holding Denmark A/S (Denmark); TusenFryd A/S, BoSommarland A/S, and Parkferie A/S (Norway); Marineland SAS, LB Investissement S.A., Travelparks SAS, Delphinus SAS, Marineland Resorts SAS, Centaur Holding France 1 SAS, Centaur Holding France 2 SAS, and SCI ColVert (France); Grant Leisure Group, Ltd., Real Live Leisure Company Ltd., and Lakeside Mall Entertainment Centre Ltd. (United Kingdom); Pleasantville BV, Bembom Brothers Beheer BV, Attractie-en Vakntiepark Slagharen BV, Bembom Rides BV, Wigwam Wereld Slagharen BV, Horeca Exploitatie Slagharen BV, Centaur Nederland 3 BV (The Netherlands); Lisbon Theme Mall Entertainment Centre Uniperssoal Lda. (Portugal).
All the Spanish companies named above have their registered address at c/ Federico Mompou, 5, Parque Empresarial “Las Tablas”, Edificio 1 – Planta 3ª, 28050, Madrid, except (i) the company “Zoos Ibéricos S.A.”, whose registered address is Recinto Zoo-Aquarium, Casa de Campo s/n 28011 Madrid, and (ii) the company “Parque de Atracciones de Madrid, S.A.U.”, whose registered address is Recinto Parque de Atracciones, Casa de Campo s/n 28011 Madrid.
The non-Spanish companies have the following registered addresses:
Bobbejaanland B.V.B.A., and Travelparks B.V.B.A. (Belgium), at Olensteenweg 45, 2460 Kasterlee, Lichtaart (Belgium); Parco Della Standiana, S.R.L., Travelmix, S.R.L., Centaur Holding Italy S.R.L., and Travelparks Italia S.R.L., at S.S. 16 Adriatica, Km 162, 48125 Savio, (RA), (Italy); Movie Park Germany GMBH, Centaur Holding Germany GMBH, and Movie Park Services GMBH at Warner Allee 1, 46244 Bottrop-Kirchhellen (Germany); Bon-Bon Land A/S, Bonbon-Land Rejser Denmark at Gartnervej 2, 4684 Holmegaard (Denmark); Tusenfryd AS and Parkferie A/S, at Fryds vei 25, 1407 Vinterbro, 2014 AS (Norway), BoSommarland A/S, at Steintjonnveien 2, 3800 Bo i Telemark (Norway); Marineland SAS, Travelparks SAS, Delphinus SAS, Marineland Resorts SAS, Centaur Holding France 1 SAS, Centaur Holding France 2 SAS, and SCI ColVert, at 2 Route de la Brague Lotissement du Domaine de la Brague 06 600 Antibes (France), and LB Investesissement, S.A., at Blvd. De la Mer, 62520 Le Touquet Paris-Plage (France); Grant Leisure Group, Ltd. at East Park Drive, Blackpool, Lancashire, FY3 8PP (United Kingdom), and Real Live Leisure Company, Ltd., and Lakeside Mall Entertainment Centre, Ltd. at Oceanarium, Pear Approach, Bournemouth, BH2 5AA (United Kingdom); Pleasantville BV, Bembom Brothers Beheer BV, Attractie-en Vakantiepark Slagharen BV, Bembom Rides BV, Wigwam Wereld Slagharen BV, Horeca Exploitatie Slagharen BV, Centaur Bederland 2 BV, and Centaur Nederland 3 BV at Zwarte Dijk 37, Slagharen (The Netherlands); Lisbon Mall Entertainment Centre Uniperssoal Lda. at Avenida da Liberdade nº 224, Lisbon (Portugal).
IV. RESPONSIBILITY OF PARQUES REUNIDOS
PARQUES REUNIDOS shall only be responsible for such damages as the User may suffer from using the Portal when the said damages are imputable to the defective actions of this company. The User acknowledges and accepts that the use of the Portal and the provision of the services offered herein is carried out entirely at their own risk and responsibility. PARQUES REUNIDOS shall not accept any responsibility for damages that may arise from the following causes or facts, which list is not exhaustive:
- Interference, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, breakdowns and/ or disconnections in the operational functionality of this system or the electronic equipment and apparatus of Users, due to causes beyond the control of PARQUES REUNIDOS, which might impede or slow down the provision of services or navigation of this Portal;
- Portal use delays or blockages caused by deficiencies or overloads of Internet or other electronic systems.
- Anything caused by third parties using illegal means beyond the control of, and not attributable to, PARQUES REUNIDOS;
- The impossibility of providing the service or allowing access to the Portal for causes not attributable to PARQUES REUNIDOS, the User, third parties, unforeseeable circumstances or force majeure
PARQUES REUNIDOS does not guarantee the availability or continuity of the Portal. Similarly, PARQUES REUNIDOS does not guarantee that the Portal or its contents are suitable for any particular activity or purpose. PARQUES REUNIDOS disclaims any kind of responsibility for damages of any nature that may arise from the lack of availability or continuity of the Portal, or unfulfilled expectations about the utility that the Users may have attributed to the Portal.
V. OBLIGATIONS OF THE USER
Specifically, and without entailing any kind of restriction on the obligations assumed by the User in general and in accordance with the preceding section, the User is obliged, when using the Portal and where relevant, the online purchase tool included therein, to:
- Provide truthful personal data and other information requested.
- Not introduce, store or disseminate in or via the Portal, any information or material that is defamatory, damaging, obscene, threatening, xenophobic, which incites violence or discrimination on the basis of race, sex, ideology, religion or in any way contravenes decency, public order, basic human rights, public liberties, the honour, privacy or the image of third parties, the rights of intellectual or industrial property or business secrets constituting the knowhow of third parties, nor in general any content for which the User does not hold the right by law to make it available to a third party, or which constitutes any kind of offence in law.
- Not introduce, store or disseminate in or via the Portal, any computer programme, data, viruses, software code, or connect any hardware or telecommunications device or any other electronic or physical apparatus that could cause damage to the Portal, to any of the services, or any of the equipment, systems or networks of PARQUES REUNIDOS, of GRUPO PARQUES REUNIDOS, of any User or any other third party, or which could in any other way be capable of causing any kind of alteration or impair their normal functioning.
- Not carry out activities of advertising or promotion, or make commercial use of the Portal, or use the contents or, in general, to use information obtained from the Portal, to send advertising, messages of direct sale or for any other commercial purpose, nor to gather or hold personal data of third parties.
- Not use false identities nor supplant the identities of others in the use of the Portal or any of the purchasing services of the Portal, including means of payment, passwords or access keys of third parties, or in any other way.
- Not destroy, alter, make personal use of, put beyond use or damage the data, information, programmes or electronic documents of PARQUES REUNIDOS, of GRUPO PARQUES REUNIDOS or third parties.
VI. ACCESS TO THE SERVICES
All the means and technical requirements needed to access the Portal and the services offered therein are the exclusive responsibility of the User, as is any cost or taxes to which the provision of the said services may give rise.
Once the User has accessed the Portal, to proceed to use the different services, the User must follow all the instructions or indications displayed on the screen, and enter the information required by the forms presented by the Portal, which shall in turn entail the prior reading and acceptance of all the General Terms of Sale defined therein.
VII. PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY